and my U.S. History teacher was trying to get us to understand why it was such a big deal that England had put a tax on colonial sugar, and he goes,
"What if you had to pay a tax every time you logged onto wifi?"
And the whole class just went
and I heard at least two people whisper “I would murder someone”
Fox Cubs | Ivan Kislov
they’re so CUTE
If Lupita is the real life Disney Princess, can Jennifer be the real life quirky side kick?
MY DAD JUST FUCKIJNG SENT THIS TO ME AND I;M LAUGHING SO FUCKING HARD
O M FG
Cleaned out my “Dead-Animal Closet” aka the specimen closet.
Suspect the teacher here before me was a serial killer.
Who the fuck shoves a COW HEART into a PEANUT BUTTER JAR and then pours isopropyl alcohol over it thinking it will preserve and smell (remotely) ok after somebody disturbs it from it’s rest?!?
She also apparently went around and picked up/preserved ROADKILL??
The “Things that weirded Kabibble the fuck out” List:
- 3 Dog Skulls (note: not nice ones either, roadkill skulls)
- Cow Heart in Peanut Butter Jar
- No less than 5 dried out, desiccated mice in jam jars.
- Liquified Jellyfish remains in canisters so old the formaldehyde was brown.
- Mystery invertebrates that look like Los Plagas from RE4
- Slimy, ill preserved fungi
- 12 jars of Preserved Earthworms***
- Mystery Chiton, looks like a worm.
- Improperly labeled arthropods that were missing legs.
- Skull of mystery mammal with NO TEETH??
- Solidified Diatoms
- Ants the size of my fist
- Random mystery organs in mayonnaise jars
- Snakes. Oh god so many snakes make it stop
- Brown Bat missing one wing
- Dissecting Crawfish, partially decomposed
- Fucking tarantula corpse
- Many more things
****Note that this, while not disgusting, was a hideously large amount and the biology teacher next to me was pissed that my room’s previous tenant had hidden them from her and said “no we have none” wow ok dick move lady, dick move.
Normally I don’t reblog my own shit but I want everybody to know how much I SUFFERED TODAY.
pretty sure that’s mary poppins
J͒̀̓̐̓̾u̝̝͉͓̥̔͐̏̋̇̉s̬̘̪̹͙̲͌̓t͖̤̙̘̅ͯ́ ̼̟͉̼̯̫͚̾ͫ͛aͪͫͧ̅ ͖͚̟̟̥̺͍ͩ͆̍s͖̝ͦ̓̒̎͛̀p̬͇̖̼͙̉͌ͤo̠̰͔̒͆o͕̦̦͈͎͋ͪnͭ̽̉̈̋ ̱̙̫f̯̯ͨͫū͕̞̹͙̺͉̋̅͂ͩ͋̆l̼͙͕ͤ͒̃͌ḽ̞̈́̋̅ ̜̲̫͊ͣ͑̎o̩̳̗̝̺̥̤̊͐ͪ͋̊f̼͂̍ͨͮ͐̍̍ͅͅ ͚͚̼̬̗̠̣̓s̫̣̣̮̭͎͐̌̆̅̓û̝̩͙̬̺̙̫ͫ̇ǵ͖̦ͪ̆̓a̻͈͎̤ͨr͓͕ͭ̃̈́ ̱̞̰͍͎̲̏̄h̥͔̣̋ͫ̂̔̃͆ḛ͖̞̱̫͂͐ͥ̎ͅl̳̄͂͌ͭͭ̉p̻̖̐̏ͅsͨͦ̊ ̘̹̆̃ͥ̑̄ͦ̿t̳̫̗̒͂ͅh͖ͨͣͭ̽ḙ̇͗́̃ ̠ͪ̑̑ṁ̰̜́eͬd̀̏̊ͦ̅i̔̿̑c̹͒̒i̻͔̻̭̗̣͓̽͑n̉̾e ͖̬͔̟̜ͬͯ̋́̉̆ͣg̜̝̩ͤͦ̄̎̐̊o͔͚͍̝̗̞͚͆͆ ͉̣̥̙̔̐ͭd̄o̝̰̮̳̟̐ͩ͐ͦ̐́̊w͈͓͓͖̗͗ͩn̝͓̘̹̬ͤͤ̾̏ͅͅ.͆ͣ̆
What if you were really excited to hear your online friend’s voice for the first time and you finally pick up the phone and it turns out they’re voiced by Vic Mignogna
forbidden from one another
a war divides their people
and a mountain divides them apart
build a path to be together
yeah i forget the next couple lines but then it goes
THROUGH THE MOUNTAINS
SECRET SECRET SECRET SECRET TUNNEL
All the street lamps just flickered off one by one…
UPDATE: I heard a motorcycle. My cat sort of looked at me.
It’s my time.